Challenge: Data migration
Your company faces a license consolidation or you relocate your documents to Microsoft SharePoint? You want to replace an old graphics software by Microsoft Visio and ask yourself how you can transfer your diagrams? With the MultiConverter this is no problem! You can examine an entire directory tree on your network and can convert files stored there automatically.
One logic for all formats
The MultiConverter generates shape-based Visio diagrams from your files and also transfers non-graphic data, such as layers and custom properties. Thanks to numerous customization options, you can optimize the outcome for your needs: For example you can include your own Visio shapes and determine how line weights, fill patterns, and other formats are to be transferred.
- Converting files from CorelDRAW, Corel DESIGNER and iGrafx FlowCharter to Microsoft Visio.
- Converting graphics embedded in Microsoft Word documents.
- Automatic SharePoint upload after successful conversions.
- Directory monitoring with automatic conversion of new files.
- Import of DXF and SVG files.
- Combining several DXF, SVG or Visio files in a single multipage Visio diagram.
Download our fact sheet to see a full list of supported file formats! Our knowledge base contains tutorials explaining common MultiConverter use cases.